Explicit Estimating is using PayPal as a payment option for the invoicing. PayPal is a safer and easiest way to pay the invoices. Please read the following notes or watch videos.
You can pay a money request or invoice by clicking Pay Now in the email, we sent you. If you donâ€™t have a PayPal account, you can before you pay. If you donâ€™t want to create an account, you can pay using a credit or debit card.
1. Check your email inbox for an email from us that includes the money request or invoice.
2. Click the Pay Now button in the email. (If you donâ€™t see it, click the link in the email, or copy and paste the link into your browserâ€™s address bar.)
3. If you already have a PayPal account, enter your password and click Log In.
4. Review the money request or invoice, and then click Pay Now to complete your transaction.
5. To create a new PayPal account and pay using your new account, click Continue and follow the instructions.
6. To pay without creating a PayPal account, click debit or credit card.
If you donâ€™t have the email we sent you, you can pay your money request or invoice by logging in to your PayPal account. Youâ€™ll see the money request or invoice on your Activity.
Click on below given link create a new PayPal account.
How to Set Up a Personal PayPal Account
How to Send Money with Your PayPal Account
How to Sign Up for a PayPal Business Account
Instant Transfer with PayPal Business Account
How to Send Money in the PayPal App